Join us for the 2019 ACEC Spring Conference at Alderbrook Resort!
Creating a Sustainable Company: Engineering for the Triple Bottom Line
“Sustainability” is a popular buzzword. But what does it mean? How do you measure it? How do you make it work for your business? Today’s most successful and sustainable companies focus on the triple bottom line—a broadened view that emphasizes not just financial returns, but also social impact and environmental sustainability. In addition to generating profits, firms must ensure that their actions are impacting society in a positive way; after all, your employees and clients will demand it.
We’ll hear from industry leaders, clients, and thought experts about the importance of operating with a triple bottom line philosophy. We’ll discuss how the approach delivers greater efficiency, sparks innovation, and makes firms more competitive. You’ll learn how to implement this way of thinking, how to get your employees to buy in to the vision, and how to measure its success. Attendees will leave the conference ready to improve their firms—and in the process, the world around them.
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- How Leading Companies Prioritize Diversity and Inclusion
- Beyond the Business Case: How Industry Leaders Unlock the Power of Internal Motivaiton
- Panel Discussion: The Importance of the Triple Bottom Line Approach: A Public Client's Perspective
- Silent Auction Benefiting ACEC/PAC
- Great networking opportunities!